The obstacle course..... The obstacle course.....

actually, better than I expected

My only problem is there was no easing/anticipation evident, and it lacked fluidity, otherwise, a pretty good flash, especially for a second.

PirateJenkins responds:

YAY! Yeh not as fluid as it could have been.

sprite introduction 3/3 sprite introduction 3/3

I don't blame you, your just in the wrong mindset

Here's some tips, Submitting an introduction is okay, but have a good, at least 20 second long test of their moves in poses. I have tons, but haven't uploaded any because they are just tests, show the smoothness of the moves, truly show off the sprite. Also, try to use 20-30 fps if you aren't already.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

EPIC

This is one of my fav flashes of all time, I loved the animation, and the music was well used, especially at the end. I went and looked for that last song because it was so awesome. Nice name for the fusion by the way, I thought it would be awkward, but it wasn't, Shadic is a nicely thought of name.

FWG Evolution FWG Evolution

fun and challenging

at first, I was stumped immediately, failing almost instantly. The second time, I still failed fairly fast, but the third time, I figured it out, got tons of money, and finally bred the ultimate beetle. "OH NO! What have you done?!" heh. The game is quite fun, just give it some time and turn off the speakers. good game.

Physics test! Physics test!

Really quite fun to fiddle with

the physics are perfect, and I fiddled with this for almost an hour.

amazing skill! can't wait to see what games you cook up.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Boss Super Smash Bros Brawl - Boss

amazing

how do you do these remixes?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Well it's kinda complicated. I listen to the original about 30-40 times, then I remake it from scratch using instruments I would've put in.

Then for fun I keep the same chords of the original and just add in a little something of my own, other times I'll just go off in a completely different pattern. You know, it's just stuff that just comes to me, sometimes for a little inspiration I'll go off into a forest or some high mountain or somewhere scenic like that. It helps.

It's a lot of fun. The hardest parts are usually the intros and outros.

Smash Bros Brawl Theme-8bit Smash Bros Brawl Theme-8bit

awesome

that is amazing! how did you do that? I have to have this.