The obstacle course..... The obstacle course.....

actually, better than I expected

My only problem is there was no easing/anticipation evident, and it lacked fluidity, otherwise, a pretty good flash, especially for a second.

PirateJenkins responds:

YAY! Yeh not as fluid as it could have been.

sprite introduction 3/3 sprite introduction 3/3

I don't blame you, your just in the wrong mindset

Here's some tips, Submitting an introduction is okay, but have a good, at least 20 second long test of their moves in poses. I have tons, but haven't uploaded any because they are just tests, show the smoothness of the moves, truly show off the sprite. Also, try to use 20-30 fps if you aren't already.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

EPIC

This is one of my fav flashes of all time, I loved the animation, and the music was well used, especially at the end. I went and looked for that last song because it was so awesome. Nice name for the fusion by the way, I thought it would be awkward, but it wasn't, Shadic is a nicely thought of name.

A battle for no reason A battle for no reason

not bad

good ideas, but you need to add more fluidity, and add a higher framrate for your animation. Try 20-24 fps, it'll be odd at first, but you'll get used to it.

Hamaku responds:

oh yea i do sprite on 24 but when i did this one i didnt chnge the fps on accident and when i seen this mistake i was done with it but the next one gona be on 24

Splash Attack Splash Attack

hahaha!

nice loop. I loved it!

magikarp, you can do it! I beleive in you, splash attack now!

good job, really

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

AWe.... sOME!

ARgh!!! where is that favorite button!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

simply amazing...

I've been a fan since the beginning of the series, and this one blew me away!!! actually, you inspired me into sprite animating. THANK YOU!!!! I love your style, and thus really have no criticism for now