The obstacle course..... The obstacle course.....

actually, better than I expected

My only problem is there was no easing/anticipation evident, and it lacked fluidity, otherwise, a pretty good flash, especially for a second.

PirateJenkins responds:

YAY! Yeh not as fluid as it could have been.

sprite introduction 3/3 sprite introduction 3/3

I don't blame you, your just in the wrong mindset

Here's some tips, Submitting an introduction is okay, but have a good, at least 20 second long test of their moves in poses. I have tons, but haven't uploaded any because they are just tests, show the smoothness of the moves, truly show off the sprite. Also, try to use 20-30 fps if you aren't already.

Mario vs. Luigi 3 Mario vs. Luigi 3

pretty good...

But I liked your DBZ style better. Don't feel bad about everybody trashing it. DBZ fights are only owned by DBZ, and just because this uses mario sprites doesn't mean that its a ripoff of SMBZ.

as much as I love SMBZ, Alvin-earthworm doesn't own DBZ fighting style, and people have been using that style for a looong time. Don't worry, you don't have to do what others want, do what you want to. Still thought the movie was well done, and I presonally liked it. Nice framerate, smoothness, and good use of effects.

EJR responds:

I don't feel bad. I mentioned in PM what I meant by quitting Mario and Luigi spriting if not spriting altogether.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

EPIC

This is one of my fav flashes of all time, I loved the animation, and the music was well used, especially at the end. I went and looked for that last song because it was so awesome. Nice name for the fusion by the way, I thought it would be awkward, but it wasn't, Shadic is a nicely thought of name.

A battle for no reason A battle for no reason

not bad

good ideas, but you need to add more fluidity, and add a higher framrate for your animation. Try 20-24 fps, it'll be odd at first, but you'll get used to it.

Hamaku responds:

oh yea i do sprite on 24 but when i did this one i didnt chnge the fps on accident and when i seen this mistake i was done with it but the next one gona be on 24

Mario vs. Luigi 3 Preview Mario vs. Luigi 3 Preview

good job

you're good with both styles. I enjoyed this one, and can't wait till the actual movies, keep it up!

As a sidenote, I'm tired of people calling something a SMBZ ripoff because it involves DBZ like strength, but with mario. I love the series, but I will say that Alvin-earthworm does not own the DBZ fight style, though he does have his own style, which some people do directly rip off of. besides, their were tons of DBZ-mario parodies and series before SMBZ, its not the first. Again, I love the series SMBZ, but DBZ fights are not owned by it.

Still, good job either way you would have taken it, but I like your usage of realism, good sprite fluidity... I want to be that good someday...

Splash Attack Splash Attack

hahaha!

nice loop. I loved it!

magikarp, you can do it! I beleive in you, splash attack now!

good job, really

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

AWe.... sOME!

ARgh!!! where is that favorite button!!!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

simply amazing...

I've been a fan since the beginning of the series, and this one blew me away!!! actually, you inspired me into sprite animating. THANK YOU!!!! I love your style, and thus really have no criticism for now